judgmental2 Forum Index

judgmental2

judgmental2

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Im the founder of Cleret
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 20 Jan 2020 08:49:23    Post subject:  Im the founder of Cleret
Description:

I聮m the founder of Cleret
, maker of the coolest looking squeegees on the planet.

It all started in 1986 when I let this big burly contractor talk me into putting fancy clear glass shower doors in my brand new bath - BIG MISTAKE!

After bathing, there were all these unsightly water spots on my new glass showerdoors and puddles everywhere. And then it started to mildew and turn green and stink. My bath looked horrible, and it looked (and was) dirty all the time. To combat this, I began to wipe down my bath after each shower with my bath towel. But by the end of the week I had a mountain of towels piled nearly to the ceiling in corner of my bath. Ugh!

I was at a loss as to what to do. Then one day it hit me: a squeegee聟in theshower! A couple of quick swipes right after bathing and it was bye, bye ugly water spots and grunge. But unfortunately, because I had to leave the squeegee in the bath so I would remember to use it, it was also hello UGLYsqueegee in my dazzling new bath. The contraption gave my bath a neo-janitorial look
, I suppose, and that just wasn聮t the statement I wanted to make.

I got to thinking one day, 聯What's a guy like me doing with an ugly squeegee in my bath? I'm a little more hip and stylish that that. Why don't they make something that looks better??Well, the cruel reality was that they didn't. I looked everywhere: bath stores, hardware stores, department stores聟but I found nothing! Then it dawned on me, why not go to some trendy product designer and have them design something
, you know, cool looking. Something ergonomical. And so I did!

Before I went to the designer, I talked with as many women as I could to help me with squeegee colors, shapes, sizes and so on. They flooded me with super ideas that I would never have thought of as a guy with not-very-developed sense of design.

Well, the result of my work with all those neat women who provided me with tons of ideas was the amazing, award-winning Cler茅t bath squeegee. It was selected as the best designed new Consumer Product by the Industrial Designers Society of America. And the next time you are at The Smithsonian
, you can find it on display in the Permanent Design Collection. No other squeegee in the universe has been so honored.

In the beginning, we made just fancy bath squeegees, but now we make squeegees for use on windows, mirrors, cars, boats, kitchen counters
, and even horses (yes, it聮s true!).

Well, there you have it, the Cler茅t story. I still can't believe I left that cushy corporate job to make squeegees. But it's been worth it! Now I get to read all those nice letters and e-mails from folks around the world who have discovered just how much fun squeegee-ing can be .... with a Cler茅t squeegee that is!

Al Hansen heads Cleret, Inc., where you can buy the best squeegees for your home, car
, boat, and more online. Visit Cleret today at to learn more about the squeegees?unique design and to buy a set for yourself or as a gift for a friend.

Irregularities in menstrual cycles results in lot of problems like pain in lower abdomen, heavy bleeding or spotting and severe weakness due to loss of blood. Menstrual cycle refers to time period which body takes to form uterus lining. When this lining is shed, it causes bleeding during periods. Lack of estrogen in body increases the time period taken to form uterus lining completely and this results in delay and irregularities in menstruation. Lack of nutrients is the main cause for lowering down health of reproductive system. Improper coordination between pituitary gland and ovaries results in lesser production of estrogen in body which is very important to regulate menstrual cycle in women. This hormone not only helps in building uterus lining during periods but also reduces the risk of bone problems in women. Sometimes improper build-up of uterus lining results in heavy bleeding.

Irregularity in periods makes women uncertain about ovulation and thus they face problems in deciding when to conceive. Women face difficulties in achieving motherhood also. Women can use Gynecure capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for menstrual disorders. These herbs contain vital nutrients which promote functions of reproductive organs. Healthy ovaries produce optimum amount of estrogen which not only keeps periods regular about also provides other benefits like control over cholesterol levels, protection to bones, reduced risk of osteoporosis, improved health of heart
, etc. This ayurvedic treatment for menstrual disorders maintains coordination between pituitary gland and ovaries to keep estrogen production regular. This also maintains regular time gap between formations of uterus lining every month. This further prevents irregularities between periods. Proper formation of uterus lining prevents chances of uterine contraction which is the main reason for causing menstrual pain.

Gynecure capsules contain menphal, ashoka, eshkpecha, tejpatra, putrakanda, lodhara, tapasvini
, ketasi, putrajiva, shwetbeej, shivlingi, mochras, kasni, nagkesar
, orpankhi, pipal, pataltumbi, kandera, kesar, sutrapushpa, supari
, davada, hirabol, kut, kachnar, dharaphal and samudraphal. These herbs have been used from years to treat problems related with female reproductive system. These herbs contain nutrients which prevent deficiencies and maintain hormone balance in body. Nourishment brings back reproductive organ fun.
Adv

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2020 08:49:23    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    judgmental2 Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: